The all new Scooba 390 is a premium product of iRobot, which does four-stage cleaning process like prep, wash, scrub, and squeeze to wash your floors. It is one of the best Scooba products in the lineup with a simplified design and long battery life. The company has incorporated several interesting benefits, and we will bring you the top three of it in the following texts.
#1 Various useful technologies:
- iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology allows Scooba to clean your room more thoroughly for multiple times.
- Cliff Detection Sensors help it to sense and overcome stairs.
- Virtual Wall Technology lets the robot to clean the place you require and keeps it away from those you don’t require.
- Extended Life Power Management provides long-lasting battery life to Scooba than its previous models.
#2 Four-Stage Cleaning process:
- With its four-stage cleaning process, the Scooba is capable of eliminating up to 98% of household bacteria.
- It cleans only with the fresh water, and the dirty water is kept separately inside it.
- No sweeping is required when Scooba does it more perfectly.
- It delivers thorough cleaning by making at least three passes on the same area.
#3 Simple but even effective:
- This robot sports a simple design with easy to use features.
- Simply fill the water and turn-on its button to see it in action.
- The robot can wash up to 425 square feet with just one full tank water fill.
- Wide cleaning head helps it to clean on several large places like the kitchen.
- iRobot Scooba 390 is best for washing some hard floor surfaces like linoleum, tile, marble, stone, sealed hardwood, vinyl, and slate.
- It works more effectively with Natural Enzyme Formula, Water or Water & Vinegar, and Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner.
- Noisy operation
- Does not clean stairs
- Sometime gets stuck
Apart from the above cons, iRobot Scooba 390 proves to be a good development for cleaning high traffic rooms thoroughly.
Watch the performance of iRobot Scooba 390 in the below video: